GiantOtter GroupPlay Studio
Add a scene
● Chris sits alone every day at lunch. ● Kids tease him for wearing the same clothes everyday. ● They also tease him for getting free lunch. ● Today they are throwing food at Chris and calling him names. ● No teachers seem to notice what’s happening.
● Watch Amy and Laura’s discussion about the incident. ● Think about what you would do if you were in their situation. ● Is Chris getting bullied? Should you intervene? If so, how?
Role 1 Name:
● Talk to your friend Laura. ● Point out what's happening to Chris. ● You both agree it's a bad situation. ● Convince Laura it is bullying, not just teasing. ● Decide together what to do, if anything, to address it.
Role 2 Name:
● Talk to your friend Amy. ● You agree Chris's situation is bad. ● You think it’sharmless, just boys messing with each other. ● You don’t think it’s a good idea to intervene to stop it. ● Decide together with Amy what to do, if anything, to address it.
Post-Scene Discussion Questions:
● Do you think this was bullying? ● If so, why? ● If not, why not? ● Should Amy and Laura say something?
<< Prev Scene
Next Scene >>